Conservatory of Flowers – San Francisco, CA
The original (1878) wood structure on this conservatory was replaced by a new structure using steel ribs enclosed with wood to provide the same look as the original building. Our staff provided the shop drawings and details for the new steel ribs. The drawings provided information to manufacture and install the new framework for the building.
Architect: City and County of San Francisco DPW Bureau of Architecture